One of the Isle of Wight's best known landmarks, being the only..
Welcome to Calbourne Water Mill, the only working Water Mill on the..
The only paper mill on the island, created 1710, the buildings..
Shown on the 1866 map, marked disused on 1898 map
Shown on the 1876-1888 map
Cook's Castle was "created" around 1774 sat on the top of St. Martin's down, it no longer exists.
The Town Of West Cowes c1857
This spectacular concentric fort was one of the major forts proposed in the Royal Commission of 1860, its primary goal was to protect the Spithead..