This stone marine navigation pillar was built in 1735. It has a..
The Battenberg Memorial window is located in the Chapel of St..
The Burma Star Association Memorial bench is located outside the..
The County War Memorial is located in the Chapel of St Nicholas at..
Constructed in memory of Charles Anderson Pelham , Earl of..
ON 13 MAY 1787 THE FIRST FLEET SAILED TO AUSTRALIA FROM THE..
Unveiled by Rear Admiral J Hervey C.B., O.B.E. and Councillor Mrs M..
Erected to celebrate the visit of Tsar Alexander 1st visit to..
The memorial for the Isle of Wight Rifles is located in the Chapel..
A portland stone plinth with a plaque made from part of the crashed..
If you know any details of the monument that is marked on the 1866..
Edward Edwards municipal library pioneer
Dedicated in a service of remembrance on Sunday 27 August 2006. This..
This memorial was dedicated by Earl Mountbatten of Burma 31st August..
The clock tower on the esplanade commemorates the 1897 Jubilee of..
Cook's Castle was "created" around 1774 sat on the top of St. Martin's down, it no longer exists.
Th PS Carrier - Boat Train, built by Scott and Co of Greennock in1858 weighing in at 243 tons, ran between Langston Harbour and St Helens carrying..
PLUTO was conceived in 1942 as part of the Operation Overload support programme to ensure adequate fuel to the troops as the allies fought back..