Search Result
By Category
Show on Map
Moment in time
On the map

History Trams, Trains and Stations

Brading Station

REF NR: 286

1. On August 23rd 1864 another company, the Isle of Wight Railway Company, opened a longer seven and a quarter mile line from Ryde St Johns Road to Shanklin. This was extended to Ventnor in 1866. The other stations on this line were Brading, Sandown and Wroxall.


Source Citations

  1. http://www.iwbeacon.com/The-Isle-of-Wight-Steam-Railway.aspx

Useful URL's for further information


    Local site PDF's

    Download PDF

HELP