1. The platform is still extant and the station buildings and the station house have both been converted into private residences. There is a new extension to the main station building, this is built onto the platform.
A single 260 foot long siding served a small goods yard on the east side of the station. Godshill continued to handle dairy milk traffic until closure. The station was downgraded to an unstaffed halt in 1927.